What am I doing now?
I am in Bengaluru, India loving the weather and the morning bike rides.
Most time in my day is occupied with the following:
• Crafting Urban Commute Experiences at my new place of work, Bounce Bike Rental Services, Bangalore, India.
• Working on a UX Case study about "CRM for monitoring Drone Deliveries" using my know-how from my time at Salesforce, Bangalore.
• Trying to read at least one book a month (currently reading The Inevitable by Kevin Kelly). (See my reading recommendations here)
• Learning HTML/CSS by working on a project for interactive Thirukkural learning experience. (To practice my long time wish of learning a couplet a day)
• Trying to create one UI design a day (using Framer, Sketch/XD, Principle, Origami) to get better at my ideation-execution game as well obtain prowess with the tools of the trade.
• Spending time regularly to write at least a piece to get myself going in the writing game. (See my '30 thoughts in 30 words & 30 days' and other penned articles here).
• Setting up routine for a utopian future balancing Wellness+Work+Side projects.
• Toddling with native iOS and Flutter development to tinker individually designed and developed apps in the future.
I am working on all the above to make them my main priorities.
This update was on April 12, 2019.
I consume a lot of motivation/knowledge/know-how through blogs/internet and create stuff. So, I took this step to have a public declaration, so that it acts as a self-reminder.
And lastly, this page was inspired by Derek Sivers. A big shoutout to him.