What am I doing now?
I am in Karur, TN, India, being closer to family during COVID-19 times and enjoying both the morning bike rides and the valuable time spent with my son - Hero.
Most time in my day is occupied with the following:
• Crafting Urban Commute Experiences at my new place of work - Bounce, the ride sharing platform based out of Bangalore, India.
• Stumbling on product authors like Paul Graham and getting inspired to restart the habit of writing. (See my '30 thoughts in 30 words & 30 days' a side project penned in 2017 here).
• Trying to read at least one book a month (currently reading The Inevitable by Kevin Kelly). (See my reading recommendations here)
• Wanting to work on a project for an interactive Thirukkural learning experience. (To practice my long time wish of learning one couplet a day)
• Trying to create UI designs (using Framer, Sketch/XD, Principle, Origami) to get better at my ideation-execution game as well obtain prowess with the tools of the trade.
• Setting up routine for a utopian future balancing Wellness+Work+Side projects.
• Toddling with SwiftUI and Flutter development to individually design and develop apps soon.
I am working on all the above to make them my main priorities.
This update was on November 30, 2020.
I consume a lot of motivation/knowledge/know-how through blogs/internet and create stuff. So, I took this step to have a public declaration, so that it acts as a self-reminder.
And lastly, this page was inspired by Derek Sivers. A big shoutout to him.